Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween Fun!!!

So here we are getting ready to go trick-or-treating. As you can see, Olivia decided she wanted to be a cupcake this year. It turned out to be quite an inconvenient costume for sweet Olivia. She kept falling over (hence the constant hand holding), pulling off the sprinkles, and she could only shuffle her feet, rather than take normal steps. But hey, she was cute, wasn't she?!
And cute Alicey. She was an angel this year, though dressed as a witch! As patient as could be with her slow little sister, and SOOOO excited about going to more and more houses! She kept telling me throghout the evening that she couldn't eat anything until she got home. Ok!

And here's Olivia trying to be patient to get another piece of candy in her mouth! You should see the inside of her costume by the end of the evening- it was right up against her mouth most of the time.

Alicey excited to knock on another door...



Alicey trying to be patient along the way. You can see how Olivia was super slow. Mandy came with us trick-or-treating while Cesar stayed at home and handed out candy.


Alicey is so fotogenic!


Here's Alicey's preschool class. They had a Halloween parade right before Halloween. I guess most little girls want to be princesses... It's fun to be different!


Earlier in October we also went to Gardner's Village for a Family Home Evening activity. It was so much fun! The girls LOVED finding all the witches everywhere! And getting a cookie for finding all the hidden ones at the end. Here's Cesar, Olivia, and Alicey almost getting attacked by a witch flying on a bicycle!!!


Here's me and my twin witch!













I think we're going to have to make a tradition out of going to see the witches at Gardner's Village each Halloween from now on! I would definitely recommend this activity to anyone, with or without kids! We all had so much fun!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

What a cute little cupcake! It's adorable, but I can see how it would be tough to walk around in. Alicey is just the sweetest little witch there is. What precious little girls you have!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! Both Olivia and Alicey are SO cute in their costumes. I agree that Alicey is very photogenic!

Leah Florence said...

Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...I can't believe how cute your girls are! Olivia as a cupcake, that is the sweetest thing. I also love that Alicey was the only witch in her class. She is getting more beautiful every time I see her. I am glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

Juliana said...

Elas ficaram tão lindas!!! Bom, lindas elas já são. Mas eu adorei os costumes. :o)

Melody said...

Wow, Olivia is SO big now! What cute girls!