Friday, October 02, 2009

My girls

Recently Alicey has begun climbing into Olivia's crib to play with her (luckily she knows she can do this only AFTER nap time). Don't they look cute? Such good friends..Alicey my angel...
Then this morning Alicey was sucking on a push pop lollipop I bought her yesterday upstairs, and Olivia's was downstairs in the kitchen. Olivia grabbed it from Alicey and Alicey got VERY defensive... after hereing a lot of screaming, I walked into the bedroom just as Alicey chomped down on Olivia's face! Yeah, like I said, my little angel...




3 comments:

Gramma Marty said...

Your girls have changed soooooo much since I saw them in August. Can't believe it. They are beautiful!!! And I LOVE Cesar's green house!

Leah Florence said...

Oh dear that is quite a bite mark! I love how smiley Olivia is with that on her face. Your girls are just gorgeous and we are missing them so much, especially since its conference time and I am so used to spending all day with your family.

Cecilia said...

OMG...they're too cute for words!