Thursday, May 19, 2011

memorable moments

I'm going to make this simple, otherwise I'll never get a new post finished...

Here's Olivia with a bowl of mac 'n' cheese dumped over her head.  She did it to herself, don't ask me how...



And here's my little helper making dinner- I think it's Katilyn trying out her new Bumbo seat


Here are Kaitlyn and Annabelle showing off their blessing dresses that Grandma got them... I'll tell you the story of how she found them someday.



this one's Kaitlyn


and here's Annabelle


here's all of us after their baby blessings


We are all doing very well, considering there are now 4 little girls under the age of 5, instead of 2.  The twins are growing well, eating well, sleeping well, and are very good babies.  Of course everything takes a lot longer since there is double the work, and they DO wake each other up when they cry, even though twins are supposed to get used to it, but over all we've adapted very well.  I LOVE my four little girls and their dad!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Heather, you look great! And so does your family. I'm glad everything is going so well. Your girls are absolutely adorable. Good luck with the sleeping; I hope it improves. I read an article the other day that says more robust women have twins. So, there you go, you're just cut out for it! Thanks for taking the time to share some pictures.

eebs said...

mac and cheese on the head. that can be tough. Can't wait to meet those babes (most likely at Mandy's wedding)

Smileyhappychan said...

What adorable little girls! All 4 of them. I'm so glad you posted pictures. I hope the sleeping improves.

Leah Florence said...

I am DYING to meet those precious little babies. Such an attractive family! Heather how do you do it?